The 2018-19 Budget includes a range of initiatives focused on women’s:
• economic capability and leadership;
• safety; and
• health and wellbeing
Minister for Women, The Hon Kelly O’Dwyer states “Australian women make extraordinary contributions every day. We contribute to our families and communities, our workplaces and our nation. The Government understands this and is determined to support women through every stage of life by pursuing practical changes to support opportunity and choice.”
Women’s Budget 2018-2019 Snapshot – https://ministers.pmc.gov.au/2018/womens-budget-2018-19-snapshot
Minister for Women, The Hon Kelly O’Dwyer deliver a Women’s Economic Security Statement in Spring 2018.
The 2018-19 Budget is:
- improving the lives of Australian women;
- improving women’s economic capability and leadership;
- improving women’s safety and welfare;and
- improving women’s health and wellbeing.