Recent Discussion Papers
- eS4W Discussion Paper: The role of carers and the impact on economic security for women
- eS4W Discussion Paper: Issues confronting Australian women from culturally diverse backgrounds
- eS4W Discussion Paper-Superannuation and the casualisation of work
- eS4W Discussion Paper-Education, Financial Literacy and Capability
- eS4W Discussion Paper_Women’s Financial Marathon to Survival_20160701
- eS4W Discussion Paper_Coping with the Hazards of Separation_ eS4W Divorce and single parenting_20160701
- eS4W Discussion Paper_A Pervasive Malice from Bedroom to Workroom_eS4W DV and Work 2016_20160701
- eS4W – Discussion Papers on Economic Wellbeing
Introduction of the Modular Online Time Use Survey (MOTUS)
Show you support – A Time Use Survey: the why, the who, the need, the when and the how.
#EPD2017 support women in sport
Women in all sports have been fighting for a decade for a level playing field – equal pay for equal value. So are we. How did they get this far and what does it mean for women playing and leading in sport today?