- Equal Pay Day Alliance
- Equal Pay Alliance information sheet
- eS4W Sharing information, identifying issues and raising concerns
- Some are more equal than others: Gender pay gap widest for older women
- SME Resource Sheet
- Australian Human Rights Commission – Equal pay for equal work.
- The focus of Workplace Gender Equality Agency this year is on helping employers prepare to meet the new reporting obligations, and enhancing our suite of educational tools to help employers eliminate their own gender pay gaps.
Visit the following links for pay equity resources:
Introduction of the Modular Online Time Use Survey (MOTUS)
Show you support – A Time Use Survey: the why, the who, the need, the when and the how.
#EPD2017 support women in sport
Women in all sports have been fighting for a decade for a level playing field – equal pay for equal value. So are we. How did they get this far and what does it mean for women playing and leading in sport today?