10 female Queensland business leaders located in very remote Queensland, in a drought-affected area, have the opportunity to apply for The Economic Security4Women Connection Program. This exciting program is offered through Femeconomy Partner economic Security4Women (eS4W), and funded by the Australian Government’s Building Better Regions Fund and applications close midnight Monday 31 August 2020.
10 WOMEN WILL BE SELECTED FROM VERY REMOTE QUEENSLAND, IN DROUGHT AFFECTED AREAS
This program is for business owners from towns in the areas of:
Each female leader selected for this program will receive:
- One year of online leadership and capability mentoring
- A female leader interview on Femeconomy
- A one year Femeconomy Platinum Membership
Thank you to Femeconomy member, Alison Shaw from Tambo Teddies for the use of the image of their wonderful shop in Tambo. Their innovative range of unique, quality handcrafted Australian teddy bears and other products from natural wool, 100% Australian made in the middle of the Outback are loved all over the world.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE ECONOMIC SECURITY4WOMEN CONNECTION PROGRAM
The business must:
- Meet Femeconomy’s approval criteria of either at least 50% female owned or has at least 30% women on the Board of Directors
- Be located in very remote Queensland, in a drought-affected area
- Have a digital presence
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Fit under one of Femeconomy’s categories: Automotive, Banking & Insurance, Children’s Services, Clothing, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Electronics or Technology, Gifts, Grocery, Handbags & Accessories, Health & Well-Being, Homewares, Jewellery, Liquor, Luxury, Professional Services for example Financial Services, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Shoes, Toys, Trades, Variety & Hardware
Applications close midnight Monday 31 August 2020