The Australian Human Rights Commission’s landmark report for its Supporting Working Parents: Pregnancy and Return to Work National Review, released Friday 25th July, has found that little has changed in the 15 years since its first Inquiry into this subject. Australian workplaces still overwhelmingly view working while pregnant as a privilege, not a right.
You are here: / / AHRC Report
Latest News from eS4W
- Roundtable – Adelaide, SA 19th February 2020
- Roundtable Perth, WA 18th February 2020
- Roundtable – Harvey WA – 17th February 2020
- A book from Victorian Women’s Trust
- The impact of unpaid care work on women’s economic security
- Working Together for Equality : NGO Beijing +25 Review 2019 – AUSTRALIA
- eS4W is proud to announce its partnership with Super Rewards!
- Build your superannuation while you shop