The Australian Human Rights Commission’s landmark report for its Supporting Working Parents: Pregnancy and Return to Work National Review, released Friday 25th July, has found that little has changed in the 15 years since its first Inquiry into this subject. Australian workplaces still overwhelmingly view working while pregnant as a privilege, not a right.
You are here: / / AHRC Report
Latest News from eS4W
- A book from Victorian Women’s Trust
- The impact of unpaid care work on women’s economic security
- Working Together for Equality : NGO Beijing +25 Review 2019 – AUSTRALIA
- eS4W is proud to announce its partnership with Super Rewards!
- Build your superannuation while you shop
- Roundtable – Gold Coast – 13th November 2019
- Roundtable – Brisbane – 12th November 2019
- TARANA BURKE, founder of the #MeToo movement